Corporate supporter extends free park visits

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
WASHINGTON, March 26, 2006 - A national company's program offering free amusement park tickets to the nation's troops and their families has become so popular it will be extended another year.

Anheuser-Busch began the program, called "Here's to the Heroes," in February 2005. The company had planned to end it early this year, said Fred Jacobs, communications director for Anheuser-Busch adventure parks.

"We recognize that this is a very difficult time, and we wanted to let (the troops) know that our company appreciates their service, their commitment to the country," Jacobs said. "It just happens that one of the most meaningful things that we can give to the servicemembers is free admission to our parks. So it's lucky that we're in theme park business. It allows us to deliver something meaningful to families."

The program is open to active duty servicemembers, active members of the Reserve or National Guard, and up to three direct dependents for one complimentary admission per year. Participants can go online to fill out a form for free admission at http://www.herosalute.com/

THE REST OF THE ARTICLE CAN BE FOUND HERE

http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/america....ionID=1

Use this link  CORRECT LINK

The first one they have in the article was a typo, the link I provided is the correct one.

I did change the link to the correct link on this thread. but if you click on the article link. the first site they list, they placed an "e" at the end of HERO and it will take you to the wrong web site

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143483089 -->

That is awesome!
cool.gif

I took my family to Sea World in Fl., this way..they give out a cool little dog tag looking chain... Very good opportunity to go to something like that without the heavy pricetag!

My wife and I took our three boys to last year to Knott’s Berry Farm and they had a special price for all military AND DoD.

I think saved like $200.00 on admission for the 5 of us.

It is something they do once a year and a certain time of year.

I think a lot of amusement parks do stuff like this. Just need to call them and find out

thanks for the reminder. I also took my family to Sea World in San Diego, saved a chunk of change from getting free admission.

I think i'm going to take the family to Sea World in San Antonio this year....

Back