CORE MOTO/CARROZZERIA GROUP BUY-- is OVER!

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Is that weight with the rotors and wheel bearings fitted, or just the naked rim ?
Hey, you have the left side caliper on the right side rotor . . . tsk tsk :poke:
That was just a quick layup for the photo. That's wheel, bearings and rotors. Like I said that seems too good to be true. Wondering if I had scale calibrated wrong?

ROADTOAD1340

Registered
That was just a quick layup for the photo. That's wheel, bearings and rotors. Like I said that seems too good to be true. Wondering if I had scale calibrated wrong?
Arch , I think your rotors could be up to 1 kg each , so theirs 4lb alone . I got a set of scales now also , I could weigh my spare BST 's , but they are fitted with tires and bearings , the front no rotors but could fit the stockers I guess with RS10 Bridgestone , and the rear I could weight with my sprocket and disc choice fitted .
I got @ottafish possibly visiting in a couple of weeks , I could get him to witness the readout ?

busakiller

Registered
anyone having a problem with the front wheels for the gen 1? I have done some research this morning and measuring. I know my bike is the correct stuff. It’s all gen 1 from the forks to the axle. With the spacer provide with the new wheel my front axle won’t thread in all the way. I just get the axle started and bottom out on the spacer. I have about a good half inch of axle sticking out on the throttle side. I remove the large spacer I can thread the axle all the way in and it bottoms out on the stock spacer on the clutch side. With the axle tight and out of threads the wheel is not tight. It can move left to right on the axle. Any one having a problem. Or am I just stupid?

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Site Sponsor
Registered
I will jump all over this on Tuesday when they re-open. Keep in mind that anyone can contact Core Moto and ask for Luke (the owner) in regard to anything at all. He is a super nice guy and will be happy to speak directly and address whatever issues come up . . .