CORE MOTO/CARROZZERIA GROUP BUY-- is OVER!

Kiwi Rider

Registered
The Apex 6 are truly a sight to behold . . . :bowdown:
Sooooooo sexy and well designed, so much effort and care has gone into these wheels and the high level of communication from the head of the company is outstanding . . and that in itself makes me want to go beg, steal, or borrow (most likely borrow lol) so I can have a pair on my Busa.
Wow. Gorgeous. :drool:

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Site Sponsor
Registered
Okay, the latest is that CORE MOTO has received two pallets (our wheels) and is presently going through and
unpacking everything. Once they have put the individual orders together, they will call me directly to go through my list and confirm both the orders and shipping addresses. Then they will ship. So as soon as I
get that final call, I will post to let everyone know their wheels are on the way . . .

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Site Sponsor
Registered
So, here is what I would like from every one who purchased these wheels - pictures of YOUR bike with these
wheels installed. With permission, POWERHOUSE would like to use your bike on our website, and so would
CORE MOTO. If your picture is selected by CORE MOTO for use in their print ads and social media, you will even get PAID for it . . . so let's get these wheels on these beautiful Busas and send your pics to me at powerhouseturbo@gmail.com . . .