CORE MOTO/CARROZZERIA GROUP BUY-- is OVER!

I tell her all the other items I get were just gifts from the guys on the oRg.
She is like damn I need to become part of a forum :lol:
She was an assistant bank manager & saw money going out of my account a week after the fact. She goes where did you get $800 from. I had to laugh at her & said it was a good deal that i didn't expect either. She took it in stride we both h laughed.

She was an assistant bank manager & saw money going out of my account a week after the fact. She goes where did you get $800 from. I had to laugh at her & said it was a good deal that i didn't expect either. She took it in stride we both h laughed.
Yea...mine would have booted me to the curb. Damn I mean if she even saw my bank transactions from this week I would be on skid row.

B18ADE66-9D99-488A-B0EB-4AF3FCB06F4B.jpeg

When I sold my ZRX the only things that are the same as when I bought it were engine size, the transmission and the tail piece. Everything else was either exchanged modified or fiddle with. I lived that bike for that reason alone. So my wife said. Not a single thing will be changed on this bike for two years!!!! I'm already gonna be in trouble come spring. :)

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Site Sponsor
Registered
SO- the end result of this campaign was that we did not reach the goal we intended, and we took a bit of a hit as a result. HOWEVER- for the ones that did participate, POWERHOUSE WILL HONOR THE PRICING AS ORIGINALLY STATED. No worries at all. Your orders are in, and you will receive your wheels as promised!
All I ask is that some of you take the time to review the wheels and the fitment, and hopefully post some pictures of the upgrade . . .

Thanks again

Frank
POWERHOUSE