cordona quickshifter

Meta title: Cordona

letan

Registered
got one second hand yesterday of a buddy with a cbr fitted it fine but which of the 3 wires do i use to hook into gps line

glad you found one, reminds me i have to change my website, the switch that i have been using is no longer available through them, they have a new more expensive strain gauge switch now.

do you have an ecu flasher already? its not as simple as hooking 2 wires into the gps, if you do that you will short circuit the gps circuit and probably cook that part of the ecu. also depends on if you are using standard or reverse shift pattern. if using standard pattern (push type) brown wire is NOT used, if using reverse shift pattern (pull type) the blue wire isn't used.

Last edited:
so does that mean your quickshifters are getting more expensive?

glad you found one, reminds me i have to change my website, the switch that i have been using is no longer available through them, they have a new more expensive strain gauge switch now.

do you have an ecu flasher already? its not as simple as hooking 2 wires into the gps, if you do that you will short circuit the gps circuit and probably cook that part of the ecu. also depends on if you are using standard or reverse shift pattern. if using standard pattern (push type) brown wire is NOT used, if using reverse shift pattern (pull type) the blue wire isn't used.

Got ya flasher, on standard pattern for now i know i got to put resistor inline but which wire does the blue go to and which does the yellow/green go to?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Guys... Quick question.. I have my shifter already connected to my bike . Done the flash hooked up the wires . And its works good.

But i need to know. How are your trannies holding up ? Any problems . This is my second transmission. First one had a false neutral between 5 and 6.

Back