Corbin seats?

phsylo

Registered
So i've read how everyone likes them or they don't, but how are they when you want to get off to the side in hard cornering? Do you get caught on the outer edges since they dip?

No issues withmine what so ever. Tried the new image seats also but endin up selling them after i decided to give the corbin a shot, corbin is much more comfy for me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

My Corbin is actually "slippery". I don't have the fake carbon fiber look though, mine has leather on top. I don't have ANY problems moving from side to side on it, and it is definitely more comfy than my stock Gen 2 seat..

Agreed. I just put the new image seat back on for the track and the corbin is better on the butt...but I notice my lower back hurts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I love my Corbin and have no problems sliding from side to side on some nice twisties

+1, love mine and I can slip off either side easily. I have the carbon pattern top and it has just enough grip to keep you in place, but you can move around with ease.
Keep in mind that they can take a couple thousand miles to completely break in too.:beerchug:

Back