Corbin Seat

G

Hey the guys at Corbin are looking for a Hayabusa to make seats for the rest of us anybody in the California area should go to www.corbin.com get thier # and contact Mike or someone else...you get a free seat and maybe a date with the corbin grrl :oÞ~~~~

I'm in Texas or that would sound like a great opportunity...looks like those in California need to ante up so that the rest of us can enjoy a Corbin saddle.

please someone go to corbin and let them use your bike for 4 hours so that we can all have the option of getting a corbin seat. i have always had one on my bike and desperately need one for the bus. my wife won't ride without that backrest... especially with the power of this bike. i love the quality of corbin seats, and they make the best backrest in the business for the pillion.

please
please
please
someone go get that free seat so the rest of us can buy one

thanks
greg savel
spalding12@aol.com

I must have a corbin seat, so lets make this
happen fast. I will see the guys from corbin
the first week of june at the Americade in
lake george new york and I want some good news. Thanks, Derek

Picked up my new Hayabusa today 5/8/99 and called Corbin about the new seat and found out yes you can get a new seat free if you leave your bike with them for about three or four weeks.They need the bike to make the molds for the seat that they will be selling.The seats will be selling for around $250 front and $119 for the back.The price was given to my wife who called them as I was signing the papers for my new bike.The prices might be off alittle since my wife can't remember the ball park price that the person gave over the phone.

Last evening I emailed Corbin ,
volunteering my bike . . .

We will see
what Mike's
reply is . . .

-Marty Kane

:super:

Marty .jpeg

#DamnDaniel ~ #ReadTheEntireThread ~ #ThisIsHowWeDoIt ~ #THEoRg *

Back