Corbin seat

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
There are tons of seat threads on here, and a few talk about how some didn't like, and sold there Corbin seat. I have an 08 and am looking to buy one for it. I can never find them on ebay, and can't find them anywhere other than Corbin's site. $259 is a little more than I can swing at the moment, any body want to sell one? Or any dealers giving better prices than that? Will also be sellin my gel seat for $100 obo once I get a Corbin. Thanks guys

Same here, sorry. And no vendors will be able to sell them for less than Corbin direct.. or at least not by much.

I've had em on other bikes, and they're worth the money. I bought the gel to try(an improvement) and to save a 100 bucks. Wish I'de spent the money and bought the Corbin. Oh well...Any takers?! ANYBODY?!:banghead:

I got mine like BA Busa. It was a package deal for giving up our bikes for a couple months for R&D last Spring.

Try Columbia Motor Sports in CT.

Got mine there, (new) for consideribly less than from Corbin.

Last edited:
I love mine. You might wanna fork out the doe. You can get any fabric combination you want for free.

A little teaser:
IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

Corbin makes wonderful seats, but their Gen 1 seat sits you too far back for a short guy like me (5'7"). Mine is for sale, excellent condition but it's a Gen 1.

I like the Gen 1 Corbin, on the Gen 2 I was not in a comfortable spot. Did a Tobin and like it. Everyone is different. It is best to do as much research as possible. Even then you never know until you get some miles on a seat.
I have had many Corbins and liked all of them until the Gen 2.
I sold the corbin and that person loves it. Different likes for different butts.
:rofl:

Back