Corbin problem

eibiskit

Registered
Did anyone have problems getting your Corbin front seat on. I can't get mine to go on to save my life. I know it's the right seat lol. Rear fits like a glove. Please help

Try taking it back off and making sure to get it positioned correctly. I noticed with mine if its off even just a little bit it will not seat correctly.

Loosen the bolts that hold the mounting bracket. Fit on bike, then take off and tighten the bolts.

I know,,it hard sometimes.....Push down on seat real firmly....Make sure u have no wires in the way under seat....It takes some real firm pushing down on seat sometimes,,,,be patient....The bolts will fit......That's one thing i learned about owning a busa, everything takes patients...

My corbin fit really tight when new but has gotten easier to put on the bike.

Look and make sure the front seat tab holes line up with the holes in the bikes frame,, you may have to loosen the bolts on the tabs and tweak the position a little.

Wow finally got it. I literally had to use a step ladder so I could put my knee on the seat while my wife threaded it. Now I'm not sure if I really like it lol. I feel like I'm sunk in the seat. Hopefully I'll get used to it.

Did you buy it used? Your comment about being sunk in the bike is making me think it was cut down for a shorter rider.

yea I bought it from a buddy who bought it new and never did anything to it. I guess it something I just have to get used to vs the stock seat.

Wow finally got it. I literally had to use a step ladder so I could put my knee on the seat while my wife threaded it. Now I'm not sure if I really like it lol. I feel like I'm sunk in the seat. Hopefully I'll get used to it.

That's odd for a corbin, they are rock hard and not any lower than a stock seat. Maybe the different profile gives the feeling of being lower in the bike?

Back