Corbin bettlebag!

toys

Registered
hi guys,
           just want to know any comments of corbin bettle bags for hayabusa?What do you think of this battle bag?

Pic added
smile.gif
MCM

GSX13R_BAG_2_.jpg

A lot of people like them for appearances, but they are expensive, small and don't allow for high mounts.... Look good though!

Just my .02

depends on your needs..... I have them in conjunction with a Ventura system...more than I could ask for!

unless somebody offered me a K1200RT/LT

I was going to buy a set as I like to tour on the Busa but, the limited capacity and difficulty in removal made me decide against them. I ended up with removable saddle bags that offered four times the capacity for one tenth the cost. I did buy the corbin seats, back rest and glove box thingy for the back rest though.

They dont work with most aftermarket exhausts, and look kind of stupid with an undertail!

I think they look pretty cool. I generally like to travel light and for me they would have enough room when combined with a nice size tank bag. I do not have high mounts, so not an issue for me.

I like the look, I just wouldn't want them on all of the time. I figure that I do 5-6 road trips a year needing bags and normally, I have a lady with me so bag space becomes even more important. I also ride the bike around town every chance that I get and only need my tank bag and/or glove box for that. The hassle involved with taking them on/off is not worth the $1400.00 that Corbin wants for them now. I have seen them used on eBay sell for anywhere from $400-$700.00. If I was going to be touring on the bike by myself, they would be just fine from a capacity standpoint but, still that on/off hassle was what pushed me over the edge. Take a look at Pashnit's set up. That guy is a professional tourer if there is such a thing.

I just got myself a set of Tourmaster soft bags and they worked awesome on the Labor day weekend trip to Road Atlanta

Unless you need everything including a kitchen sink when you travel (and for that get a Wing)  I think they're great and carry enough for anyone
wink.gif
. Of course, I always travel light so it just might just be my style, my other friends, well they couldn't take enough for a weekend if they had a trailer
laugh.gif

I bought these and love them. When not riding they work great as a carry-on bag as they come with handles and straps that package nicely. The price of them is less than $150 delivered in most places.

i14716.jpg

Back