Corbin Advertising here now!

Greetings all and thanks for the warm welcome!

As you're all likely aware, we've lurked around the site a bit in the past and try to keep up on things, but to be honest our intentions outweigh the number of hours in a day... especially nowadays with less people on staff. Let's see... hmmm... the point? ... what did I do with that point?

Oh yeah... If anything comes up and we don't seem to be paying attention or offering any type of reply, PLEASE feel free to email us direct! I'll check in as often as I can, but I'm currently in the market for some much needed assistance. You read that right, we're actually looking to HIRE someone!

Anyway, hit us direct at: corbin01@corbin.com or request@corbin.com

Thanks much and enjoy the ride!
Chuck
(the used to be newsletter editor that now has to work for a living like everyone else and is still a little bitter about it).

PS Yo BaBusa! Probably on your third set of tires since the last time we saw ya!

Oh yeah... I'm almost afraid to ask but Racer_X wanted to open a can of worms? You're not gonna kick me in the arse on my first day on the site are you?
C

Chuck,

Don't worry about the other troublemakers. You just need to watch out for me. :laugh:

I will be contacting your staff for a seat for my FJR later in the winter. My Busa Corbin seat is better than the stock seat on my FJR. :whistle:

BTW - The Beetle bags are nothing less than top quality. I have had so many friends comment on them, and I haven't even had it out to ride yet. :beerchug:

Busa_Pose1.JPG

Greetings all and thanks for the warm welcome!

As you're all likely aware, we've lurked around the site a bit in the past and try to keep up on things, but to be honest our intentions outweigh the number of hours in a day... especially nowadays with less people on staff. Let's see... hmmm... the point? ... what did I do with that point?

Oh yeah... If anything comes up and we don't seem to be paying attention or offering any type of reply, PLEASE feel free to email us direct! I'll check in as often as I can, but I'm currently in the market for some much needed assistance. You read that right, we're actually looking to HIRE someone!

Anyway, hit us direct at: corbin01@corbin.com or request@corbin.com

Thanks much and enjoy the ride!
Chuck
(the used to be newsletter editor that now has to work for a living like everyone else and is still a little bitter about it).

PS Yo BaBusa! Probably on your third set of tires since the last time we saw ya!

:laugh:

Yeah, there has been a few miles put on the bike since I was last down there. Thanks again for all you guys have done for me and the board. :bowdown:

sh8bag_352.jpg

Stampede-2009 063.jpg

wm_normal_stampede-09_261.jpg

Last edited:
I have been begging for a nice comfortable corbin passenger seat for a couple of years now!! :laugh: :laugh:

Although with hubby finally accomplishing his dream of not having to take the hump off the Busa and putting me on my SV, I probably don't need a Busa passenger.

Do y'all make seats for an SV650?? This girl would REALLY like a comfortable seat!

Back