Corbin Advertising here now!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,
I wanted to see of you all could help me introduce our newest advertiser. You all know them and have seen them post up in the past. About 4 weeks ago I got a call from Corbin interested in advertising and the rest is history. I don't think that I need to go very deep into who Corbin is or the products they have since their name has been around the site since the very beginning... I did ask Greg Hurley from the Corbin marketing department to send me a blurb about the company and here is what he wanted to say...

For over Fourty years, Corbin has been making quality motorcycle seats in the USA for more makes, models and styles of motorcycle than any other manufacturer. Specializing in improving the ergonomics and comfort value of virtually all bikes from the Honda Rebel to the mighty Suzuki Hayabusa. All Corbin saddles are hand made in our Hollister, California factory using only the finest components like Comfort Cell foam and genuine leather seating. Custom color options and material choices are always included at no extra charge for maximum visual impact. In Hollister we also offer Ride-In service where custom seats can be made while you wait!

Mike Corbin's passion for motorcycles and artistic design has also led to the development of a line of Sportbike saddlebags dubbed "Fleetliners". All of Corbin's saddlebags are designed for specific motorcycles so they emulate the body style and provide perfectly integrated looks. Sculpted to blend in visually, they provide surprisingly generous cargo room, come painted to coordinate with stock paint and install easily without any body modifications. Lines so clean we tested them at speed on the Bonneville salt flats!

Please take a couple of minutes and check out corbins website and let them know if you have any questions... You can send a PM to corbin-saddles or click on one of the banner floating around the site..... Here is a direct LINK TO CORBIN
Welcome Corbin...

Cap

Last edited:
Greg and all the people at Corbin who I personally have dealt with on the developement of the Gen2 "Beetle Bags"...were the BEST!!!

They took great care with my bike, and the finished product was more than I could wish for :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

hello.gif

I am a long time Corbin user and fan myself. I wanted to add I just received my Corbin for the Busa, and IMO it is the best Corbin seat to date I have had. I think they changed their foam a bit as this seat appears to be softer than my previous ones. It is very comfy and I highly recommend it.

Back