Cops in des moines, ia

did the dude actually think he was going to drive down the tracks?  

<!--EDIT|TXBusa05LE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149443585 -->

Yeah, I saved that one on my hard drive the first time I saw it.
laugh.gif

go casey jones go....thats a long ways to go just to snag a dirt bike, Im glad he got away

did the dude actually think he was going to drive down the tracks?
I was looking at that and trying to figure it out...
It looks like the biker may have "Jumped" a section of track that crossed. When the car follows, probably didn't suspect a cross intersection and ended up bellying it like that. The video shows he is near a section that CROSSES another track, both raised. I totally respect police doing a tough job and all that but this video is really funny all together!

"I haven't finished your review...." oh man! poor guy, and all on film

I got into something similar about 10 years ago. Got into a pursuit of a car. They decided to stop. Did a felony traffic stop where everyone comes out of the car one at a time, back to you and get cuffed. Just as we get the last of 5 cuffed, searched and stuffed we hear a train horn.  I noticed the suspect parked his car on the tracks. So we run up get the keys Of course it was a POS, they left the headlights on when they had to throw the keys out the window. Car wouldn’t start and now you could hear the train just behind the trees…. Getting closer… No signals just track signs. We get the car pushed back off the tracks and the train comes by within about 10-15 seconds……. On another set of tracks about 50-75 feet away!  
biggrin.gif
   I sure miss it!

Got a good laugh out of it. Turned out to be 15 YOA boy had snuck out mom's car.
track.jpg

Back