cops gone mad, pt 3 in my series

just goes to show sometimes video can exonerate you too! charges where dropped...
I have video recorders on front and rear of my bike, solely for this purpose

he should have stopped, granted, but look at what you saw. i think the officer was high at the time. maybe a lons shift, but if they wanted to pit the car, alot more force should have been used, if she wanted to scare him she would have love tapped it like she did. Bull. Ramming a car like that is still considered deadly force and you use it when NEEDED. He was pulling off. i would have spit in her face and given her a reason to put a bead on my chest. if im getting a glock pointed at me it better be for a good reason. She did use ridiculious force and i hope she faces some punishment.

I dont know if she went to school to be a cop, but we were not taught to to love tap things and pull guns over something like that.

seems excessive to me.

Prolly New Years Eve hopes of a drunk....not a Dad with 3 kids in a mini van with luggage carrier coming from a kids party.

charges dropped to lane change infraction?.......

1 mile is a looong way to drive with lights and sirens on behind you...how does the cop know what the hell the driver or passengers are trying to get done in all that time? Load up the AR15, stash the drugs?..the possibilities are endless.

Pull over immediately....if the cop feels you aren't in a safe place, they will get on the loudhailer and tell you to drive somewhere else.

1 mile is a looong way to drive with lights and sirens on behind you...how does the cop know what the hell the driver or passengers are trying to get done in all that time? Load up the AR15,
an ak goes thru a car much beta, or so i've heard:whistle:

I am most certainly not "anti-police", and that officer was way in the wrong. Hoping for a DUI, and instead, basically assaults a sober man with her vehicle. If an individual citizen "bumped" a police car, imagine the charges that would ensue. Gal ought to be charged and sued! With kids in the car, in hindsight, she is no doubt regretting her decision.

I was just wondering if you ever worked in law enforcement and were qualified to have an opinion. Just wondering if you ever walked the walk or just want to bash police officers.

I was just wondering if you ever worked in law enforcement and were qualified to have an opinion. Just wondering if you ever walked the walk or just want to bash police officers.

sunlight makes a pretty good disinfectant, don't it?
just sayin???

The law states to pull over at the first safe area. In the mean time slow down and put your directional on, even in MN. I lived in WI for 30 years and went to River Falls Wisconsin so I know the area pretty good. Little strange but I am sure the first thing in the mind was drinking and driving. Or maybe there was not a first thing in the mind which was the problem.

That was messed up. I know we have all seen those police videos were the cops have someone pulled over and them someone comes along and hits the car or the officer or something like that. I understand why he didn't instantly pull over. Safety first. I hope she gets punished for this. I know the children were scared especially after being hit by a police car. they should make her pay for the damage.

1 mile is a looong way to drive with lights and sirens on behind you...how does the cop know what the hell the driver or passengers are trying to get done in all that time? Load up the AR15, stash the drugs?..the possibilities are endless.

Pull over immediately....if the cop feels you aren't in a safe place, they will get on the loudhailer and tell you to drive somewhere else.

..and how many vidoes have you seen where leo's and cars are hit on the side of the road?

The problem with these videos is they don't give you the whole story. There is not enough information to make a definite determination of officer wrong doing or the citizen wrong doing.
They are best handled with a thorough investigation.
Too many people take things on face value.
If I were going strictly on face value of the video, it looks like the officer some what fornicated the beagle. But I don't have all the facts.
Which leads me back to the title of your thread.
"cops gone bad pt 3 in my series"
Your words not mine.
This leads one to the conclusion, you are actively looking for anything which will shine a bad light on law enforcement.
There are always going to be mistakes and misconduct in any career field.
Why do you post this on a motorcycle web site?
I bet no one throw rocks at you while your flipping burgers. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back