Copper 03 SE??????????????????

spook 1

Registered
Anyone heard anything about a 03 special edition model. Supposely copper. Just a post on Motorheads Suzuki.Org. board. Confirmed or not? Thanks.

Well the mechanic who posted it said he heard it from the Suzuki rep, but I heard a dealer somewhere else say it was going to be all black. I guess it is all speculation and rumor for now.

Yes _ you're guess is exactly correct. I have seen the pic of it. It is called "burnt orange" and it will be a 03 release - and is in fact called the 03 SE. NO technical difference that I could tell

Well the mechanic who posted it said he heard it from the Suzuki rep, but I heard a dealer somewhere else say it was going to be all black. I guess it is all speculation and rumor for now.
I heard the same exact thing that the '03 SE would still be the all black. Would be nice if the copper comes back out again. To be perfectly honest, I do think that it is the best looking color ever made for the Busa. I wanted to purchase one before I bought mine. Found this guy in Florida who wanted to sell one for about 10 grand with only 2k miles on it. Guy was real firm on price and wouldn't come down any. Finally found a brand new one for $9300 and...well...you all can figure the rest. If anyone finds out any different, please verify what the 'real deal' is.

Brian

When I first saw this picture I was not that crazy about the color, but now I'm starting to like it.  The delivery date is scheduled for May.

2003 Hayabusa SE

eyes.gif

The new "Burnt Orange" or copper color Busa is going to celebrate Suzuki being in the U.S. for 40 years. It's being called the "40 Anniversary Edition." Two other models will celebrate this anniversary with special paint jobs, a GSXR-600 and one of the curisers bikes. Your local dealer should have received a package from Suzuki Headquarters showing the new bikes in full color.

Back