Cop Rear Ends Motorcycle + 2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R Stuntbike

trev0006

Registered
03-08-13page-Cop-Rear-Ends-Motorcycle.jpg
Cop Rear Ends Motorcycle

Cop Rear Ends Motorcycle then gets mad at the motorcycle rider for hitting his brakes.

and

03-08-13page-2013-Kawasaki-ZX-6R-Stuntbike.jpg
2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R Stuntbike

Super Streetbike Magazine takes you behind the bike and into the world of freestyle stunt riding through the eyes of one of the sports most recognized riders, factory-sponsored Jason Britton.

Last edited by a moderator:
stunt riders are gay!:whistle: look at me im doing the same trick over and over for 15 minutes. how lame.

Wow! Cop rear ends guy on motorcycle and guy on motorcycle gets threatened with "a **** ton of tickets"?

I hope that guy has a good lawyer. I'd make sure my bike was fixed and that guy saw some administrative leave for being a horrible driver AND a liar.

Great attitude there copper!! Hit some one in the rear and then get an attitude with the one you ran in to.:nono:

Now I wonder how this would have turned out if the rolls were reverse... Tailgating, Not in control of your vehichle, careless driving? Hmmm..

The cop did do what he wanted, he intimidated the cyclist. Badge or no badge words would have been spoken in return with the same respect received!!

John Paul Rosario doesn't need to be worried. I'm betting that in a few weeks he'll be fired. He screwed up, and just kept screwing up.

John Paul Rosario doesn't need to be worried. I'm betting that in a few weeks he'll be fired. He screwed up, and just kept screwing up.

You mean the cop or the rider? JPR is the rider according to the story, the cop was not identified

I saw this video and then I looked like this ---> ::11 I really hope that cops like this don't get to continue doing this. I have respect for LEO's but that's just ridiculous.

You mean the cop or the rider? JPR is the rider according to the story, the cop was not identified
I probably could have written it better, but I meant that the rider need not worry the cop should be destroyed soon. He ( the cop ) did it to himself ( the cop )and even though I can understand what made him ( the cop ) screw up, in the end he ( the cop ) screwed up.

Back