Coolness test!!!

This was mine: "You are popular and well liked by your peers. You are a natural peer leader and are respected."

I made it up all by myself.
wink.gif

Not going to click it and I made that decision all on my own...

I don't want to know...
you are SUCH a weenie Rev!!!
Hey, go back to fantasizing about RSD, leave me outta your Weener talk bub.

Fuggin perverts, swear it happens every year just as soon as you northern bastids thaw...
I'm willin to bet your further north than I am buckwheat!!!

Rev is just stilll upset he didn't make the final cut for the Brokeback Mountain stunt double!

Not going to click it and I made that decision all on my own...

I don't want to know...
you are SUCH a weenie Rev!!!
Hey, go back to fantasizing about RSD, leave me outta your Weener talk bub.

Fuggin perverts, swear it happens every year just as soon as you northern bastids thaw...
I'm willin to bet your further north than I am buckwheat!!!

Rev is just stilll upset he didn't make the final cut for the Brokeback Mountain stunt double!
crazy.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah But I didn't feel TOO bad Knowing you got the part...

I heard you enjoyed yourself... RSD told me about that bet you lost with the Donkey and the Lug Wrench. Things healing up yet?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Yeah But I didn't feel TOO bad Knowing you got the part...

I heard you enjoyed yourself...  RSD told me about that bet you lost with the Donkey and the Lug Wrench.  Things healing up yet?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

yeah....and really glad they have you for the "fluffer" off camera ya know??? Couldn't have done it without ya Rev

Damn Donkey.....wont come within ten feet of me now......and I still cant find where I put that lug wrench....but it sure does hurt when I sit down....hmmmmmm

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back