cooling issue

My bike did a great job with the exception of the main drag in Myrtle Beach after a spirited interstate ride to the beach. I saw the little red light and said holy shid.

Eager to see how the Gen II performs. I ran it last summer but not in heavy stalled traffic.

I might be wrong, but I don't think anyone has a stock Gen I that they can crank and walk away from in the summer.

My bike did a great job with the exception of the main drag in Myrtle Beach after a spirited interstate ride to the beach. I saw the little red light and said holy shid.

Eager to see how the Gen II performs. I ran it last summer but not in heavy stalled traffic.

I might be wrong, but I don't think anyone has a stock Gen I that they can crank and walk away from in the summer.

I changed my buddies coolant in his 2000 and wanted to check for air so I hit the high rev and waited and waited and waited for it to start overheating. Once the fan kicked on it stayed steady even with the high rev. granted it was only about 60 out but still my bike would never do that good.

Back