Coolan Bleeder Screw Location

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
chaning my coolant to ENGINE ICE. Where is the Bleeder Screw ?

Thanks
peace.gif

make sure you flush your system totaly with distilled water to make sure to get out all of your old coolant.

i was  told to just remove lower hose from engine and start motor all while pouring the distilled water through the system until you see all Water coming through then shut off motor reconnect hose and start filling. please someone correct me if there is a better way to do this.

I havent changed mine yet so im going only off what i was told as the water pump will help push it out that way,

make sure you flush your system totaly with distilled water to make sure to get out all of your old coolant.
Thanks Will do, Now How about that Location of the Bleeder Screw so I can Finish.................
ThumbsUp.gif
I don't think there is a bleeder screw. I just did the "blowjob" on my bike. You need to fill and flush - bring up to temp....ugghh-it took me 2 hours to do correctly. You have to do it that way, though.

Do a search and find the thread where there's a link to the blowjob.

Flush, refill system, rock bike left and then right, refill system, bring up to warm, continue rocking. Took me all of about ten minutes. No bubbles left. Refill left side overflow and go ride.

Back