Cool videos

is it a busa on crack  
firedevil.gif
hard to tell

I dont understand why kawasaki has to put the foreman grill look on some of their bikes, IMHO I think it looks horrible

I really like the music on that video.

Oh yeah, the bike is pretty cool, too!

AAAARRGGGGG George Forman Grilles with every model havent they learned yet...I want to ride not cook.....

I usually get a new bike every 2 years. That means, next year is my time. If this bike proves to be as good as the stats seem, this might be it!

I've had a deposit down on one since September 29th, but they keep moving the release date. Which was a prime factor in my decision to "wander" into the local Suzuki dealer in January. End result? There's a 'Busa in the garage.

Still have the deposit down, but not sure I'll follow through - the 'Busa is more than I thought it would be. Very comfortable, goes like stink, and just looks darn cool! So now I'm thinking, "Just what was it I wanted again?"

Oh yeah - I already own it!  
super.gif

Long before I bought my Busa I went looking for a bike to replace my trusty old GS1150ES. I was pretty sure I wanted a comfortable, damn fast, good handling, good stopping, good looking bike with removable hard luggage. I looked at all of them. FJR, ST1300, Aprilia Futura, Bandit 1200, VFR800 etc. All of them fell short of what I thought the ultimate bike (for me) was going to be. I had pretty much whittled my choices down to a Ducati ST4S or a Busa with a few ST type mods. The Ducati because it was the sportiest ST out there. It was attractive, fast, chain driven, nice luggage, Ohlin's, Brembo's, Marchesini etc. The Busa because it was gorgeous, fast, reliable, handled well, had a huge after market available and it's a Busa! I gladly chose the latter! I have added a Comfy seat, Bar Mods, tall shield etc. and this thing is damn near perfect with the exception of the bags. I have looked at every(!) Hard and soft bag option available for the Busa and just haven't seen any that turned my crank. The Corbin's look alright but aren't removable in the standard sense. The mounts for standard Hard bags do not get them close enough to the bike for my tastes and Soft bags just don't allow you to lock stuff up and walk away. I intend to own this Bike for as long as I had my last one (20 years!) and it has lived up to every expectation but I just wish Suzuki would get in the game and build a hyper ST4S style ST with the Stones to back it up! Think about it an ST comfy enough for two yet fast enough to embarrass most sport bikes. A Sport tourer good for 186mph, and 9 second quarters. The new GTR is a bit on the "Toury" side for my tastes but it is a clear indicator of the future of this segment! Ducati pulled the ST4S out of their lineup but will undoubtedly bring a new version to market soon.
rant.gif

Well it looks like I will be selling my busa to get this bike. Been looking at he fjr but this one seems to be a bit better power wise and features.

Back