Cool thing came in the mail....won't be able to use it for it's intended purpose...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
This would have been a very cool vessel to fill with my favourite whiskey but hey,WTH.
I can still enjoy other non booze type beverages in it.
It's a glass with a suspended skull in it. I'm into skullz and cool drinkin' glasses so to have the 2 combined is kind of neat to me.
I know,takes fug all to impress my undersized thought process and expectations.I'm easily entertained.
What do you guys think...Yah or Nay.
Rubb.

This would have been a very cool vessel to fill with my favourite whiskey but hey,WTH.
It's a glass with a suspended skull in it. I'm into skullz and cool drinkin' glasses so to have the 2 combined is kind of neat to me.
I know,takes fug all to impress my undersized thought process and expectations.I'm easily entertained.
Rubb.
View attachment 1618232

View attachment 1618233

View attachment 1618234

View attachment 1618235

View attachment 1618236

I collect shot glasses, must have a couple dozen, not that I use them anymore but tequila was my drink not that nasty whiskey. :laugh:

Rubb.
View attachment 1618232

View attachment 1618233

View attachment 1618234

View attachment 1618235

View attachment 1618236
I think the glass is cool, but I would go slow on the cola with your pancreas...I know..I know....how lame. But just saying brother....:p

I think the glass is cool, but I would go slow on the cola with your pancreas...I know..I know....how lame. But just saying brother....:p
Are you freakin' kiddin' me Bro,where is that love emoji thing.
I had no idea...really, none of the Doctors ever mentioned CocaCola.:banghead:
NOT LAME...thats why I love this place ...that's just good LQQKIN' OUT.
Rubb.

Are you freakin' kiddin' me Bro,where is that love emoji thing.
I had no idea...really, none of the Doctors ever mentioned CocaCola.:banghead:
NOT LAME...thats why I love this place ...that's just good LQQKIN' OUT.
Rubb.
its SUGAR....I ve read in previous posts that your pancreas is pretty much fugged (to put it in your words....) staying away from booze and fatty foods is one thing...but even as bad...if not worse is sugar. (cola..energy drinks in particular.)
A normal diet should consist out of approx 25 - 35 grams of sugar a day.
Read the labels of the stuff you drink/ eat... you will be suprised!

What not to eat if you have pancreatitis

Foods to limit include:

• red meat
  • organ meats
  • fried foods
  • fries and potato chips
  • mayonnaise
  • margarine and butter
  • full-fat dairy
  • pastries and desserts with added sugars
  • beverages with added sugars
If you’re trying to combat pancreatitis, avoid trans-fatty acids in your diet.

Fried or heavily processed foods, like french fries and fast-food hamburgers, are some of the worst offenders. Organ meats, full-fat dairy, potato chips, and mayonnaise also top the list of foods to limit.

Cooked or deep-fried foods might trigger a flare-up of pancreatitis. You’ll also want to cut back on the refined flour found in cakes, pastries, and cookies. These foods can tax the digestive system by causing your insulin levels to spike.

its SUGAR....I ve read in previous posts that your pancreas is pretty much fugged (to put it in your words....) staying away from booze and fatty foods is one thing...but even as bad...if not worse is sugar. (cola..energy drinks in particular.)
A normal diet should consist out of approx 25 - 35 grams of sugar a day.
Read the labels of the stuff you drink/ eat... you will be suprised!

What not to eat if you have pancreatitis

Foods to limit include:

• red meat
  • organ meats
  • fried foods
  • fries and potato chips
  • mayonnaise
  • margarine and butter
  • full-fat dairy
  • pastries and desserts with added sugars
  • beverages with added sugars
If you’re trying to combat pancreatitis, avoid trans-fatty acids in your diet.

Fried or heavily processed foods, like french fries and fast-food hamburgers, are some of the worst offenders. Organ meats, full-fat dairy, potato chips, and mayonnaise also top the list of foods to limit.

Cooked or deep-fried foods might trigger a flare-up of pancreatitis. You’ll also want to cut back on the refined flour found in cakes, pastries, and cookies. These foods can tax the digestive system by causing your insulin levels to spike.
I have no words...only a gesture at this time :bowdown:
Rubb.

Rubb.
View attachment 1618232

View attachment 1618233

View attachment 1618234

View attachment 1618235

View attachment 1618236
Some oj there would look nice

It's a 1397. Only handicap is my drag racing skills lol.
There is something to be said for "motor only" power.One word comes to mind...reliability. :thumbsup:
I've had and still have issues.... my turbo isn't running right either.:D
Rubb.

Back