Cool Rally crash video compilation..

J'Man

Registered
Thought this was kind of neat, no music....just good old natural crash & engine sounds....

Last edited by a moderator:
Fascinating to listen people laugh, cheer, and applaud at some of them.

I thought something seemed a little 'out of place,' and finally figured out what it was...:laugh:

HAHA... At 4:24 a guy runs up to the window of a wrecked car with the driver still in it and takes a pic of him with his camera phone. That's awesome

It's like NASCAR for finn rednecks!!! :laugh: Actually we had a guy from Finland transfer in as our company is owned by the Finns, odd fella he was.....the fact they respond the way they do to these crashes doesn't surprise me in the least!

I love the crash at like 1:35 - that tree was like BRING IT D-BAG!! He brought it....and lost!!

Last edited:
I just keep thinking of all the repair parts for those cars and then what we need for bikes on a get off...I am sticking with bikes!

Iam thinking alot of those crashes could have been avoided by some well placed dirt...seems a few of those turns had some pretty big traps to suck u in...and yes loni swedes and Finlanders are crazy:moon:

Back