cool pics

bigoltool

Registered
A buddy of mine sent these to me tonight and I thought I would share. They are pictures of the planets sitting next to each other for scale. This is a series of 5 pic's so be patient.

planet_1.jpg

I just love that series of pictures.

--Wag--

If I recall correctly I remember hearing one time that if Antares were a habital planet it would take 14,000 light years to get to the other side of the planet...... Thats a long way from pole to pole.... there is a vid on you tube that covers this too....

cap

amazing scale.... I like the other one that says "There are more stars in our universe than grains of sands on all the beaches on our planet"

and to think only a few hundred years ago, the Church said "We ARE the center of everything" guess they missed by a galaxy or 2
smile.gif

Wow, allways impressive. I can't even imagine what awaits us when we start doing full out space travel.

If I recall correctly I remember hearing one time that if Antares were a habital planet it would take 14,000 light years to get to the other side of the planet...... Thats a long way from pole to pole.... there is a vid on you tube that covers this too....

cap
Thats only if you're on a 13.5. Four if you're on a Busa.
laugh.gif

Back