Cool pic

Suspense is killing me ..
lurk.gif

Doesn't really matter which side he ends up on......thats gonna leave a mark!

haha,, I went out to my inlaws for dinner, and then had to go back to work for a bit..

I'm not gonna tell till tomorrow though.. you can go cheat if ya want at svrider.com .. you'll just hafta find the post I can't remember what it's called... but don't post the answer back here just yet.. I was trying to give all the regulars time to post their opinions.

he did crash though... so that'll narrow it down for ya... just high side, or low side.

I will tell you that had i not read the post.. and only seen the pic.. I think I would have bet on a high side though. ... especially since it was a track day... although a weird one since they have nothing taped up... so you figure he was hauling the mail when it went south.

is it just me or does that look like an awful lot of good tires lining the inside of that turn?

Tomorrow...what kinda nonsense is that.
the kind that I do for chits and giggles..

nah.. I just know as soon as I put the answer somebody will say.. oh I knew it was gonna do that.. just look at the.. whatever.. ya know..

just giving everybody who has an opinion a chance to voice it and see if they got it figured out or not.

he probably ended up in the tires and that is what made him go down that is my guess.

He is way to far into the slide for a high side. If he was going to high side he would have to get scared and back out way before that point. I am going with low side for sure. He had the marbles to take it down that far he is gonna ride it all the way into the pavement.

I'll say a good start to a lowside which quickly puts him into the tires and quickly changing it to a highside and quite a moment in flight!!!!

I'll say a good start to a lowside which quickly puts him into the tires and quickly changing it to a highside and quite a moment in flight!!!! weeeheeeee

If he's smart, he'll just keep adding throttle until the back end goes out. If he chops the throttle, he'll end up in the air after the highside.

I'm going with low side...it looks too far gone.

Judging from the rider's head position, I'd say he's given up trying to save it, and is hoping he can finish getting it down for a lowside before the tires bite.

To me it's a hard call. I say the pegs hit right after the pic and he lowsides.

But then again the whole point of starting this thread was probably to surprise us and say he saves it. We'll see.

Back