Cool new bike!

A guy I work with test drove or rode one last weekend.A dealer in Indy is gonna start selling them.Sometime this month you can take a test ride at the Indianaplis Motor Speedway.They will have a both outside the track.
v-twin power built by Bombardiar

A guy that lives around here somewhere has one. I've seen him riding on a couple occasions but I've never had a chance to talk to him.

it handles like a quad, as for power it has 990cc engine tops at 130 one good thing it has a trunk that can hold up to 35 pounds thats a lot of beer.

CIMG0768__Small_.JPG

Can-Am rep was at my stealership last week pitching franchises to the owner. He had a trailer with 2 of these in it and was letting employees test ride while he gave his sales pitch. The guys said the power was good but roasted the tire due to the rain. It railed corners even with the wet roads but because it doesn't lean you feel like you're going to get thrown off. I was told the price was around 14,000.00 and it would come in a standard shift and a semi automatic, both with ABS. The dealer was impressed enough to pick up the line. Suzuki,Yamaha,Can-Am

I rode one today just for grins. I like it but they handle kinda weird if you ask me. Like it was said before. They handle a lot like a quad. Hella fast for a ROTAX 990 v-twin. Kinda like a fast 600 sport bike. Dealers in my area are getting 14.5 for starters and go up from there depending on options and colors.

I wouldnt mind having one but for that price I can have my new busa with extras and be a happy man.

I think I like the idea of a T-Rex if I am going 3 wheels... may as well have a seat to sit in I figure
smile.gif
Oh heck, just get one of each and rent the sucker out a week at a time...

I look at those in much the same light I do the little Smart cars my wife is salivating over right now. Kinda cute but ultimately all but useless.

Back