Cool Men's Websites... Not Bike Related...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Ask Men.com
Kinda like an online men's mag, interesting.

Page 3Girls
OK For Men, and beyond this first link largely Work UNSAFE... World famous Page 3 Gals from The Brit Newspaper "The Sun"

Maxim Magazine Online.
Some decent Information, but By and Large, It's fuggin Cosmo For men. Live your life by this magazine and you'll be very lonely.
smile.gif

Men's Health Online
A Great Magazine and Good Website, Lots of Actually useful Information.

Gizmodo, Gadget Blog
Good Gizmo and Gadget Blog, one of the best, good writing.

Gadget Universe
Another Great Gadget site, Lots of silly stuff, More Broad Spectrum than Gizmodo.

Knife Outlet.com
Good Stuff, Lot's of knives.

Galls Public Safety Equipement...
Great Customer Service Great Products. Needs some Boots, or some LBE Swag? This is the place. Good Stuff.

I could go on and on, What do you folks have?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137985962 -->

what promted this, Rev? Great selection though. In addition to the regular men's sites, I frequent women's site too because is the REAL way to learn all about women: from women. Just trust me on that
biggrin.gif

askmen, men's health are my top two also... don't really know of any other good ones... weird huh? 50 million women's sites.... only 2 or 3 men's sites. I guess we have our act together more than women.
smile.gif

or rather learn things the hard way
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

what promted this, Rev? Great selection though. In addition to the regular men's sites, I frequent women's site too because is the REAL way to learn all about women: from women. Just trust me on that
biggrin.gif

askmen, men's health are my top two also... don't really know of any other good ones... weird huh? 50 million women's sites.... only 2 or 3 men's sites. I guess we have our act together more than women.
smile.gif

or rather learn things the hard way
biggrin.gif
Do I need a reason Bro?
smile.gif
Was just thinking that a lot of the guys on the board don't get as much time as I have had to sit around and surf the web, SO Just thought laying out our favorite good links would be a bonus.

Got any???

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

I don't have any more men type sites, just hobbie surfing like cycles, videogames, music production, movies, dvds, and occasional comics

I don't have any more men type sites, just hobbie surfing like cycles, videogames, music production, movies, dvds, and occasional comics
Are they things "Guys" might be into? Hell, I only labeled it "Guys" because of the nature of the first few links I posted. Cool Websites are still cool.
thumbs-up.gif

www.gunsnet.net- great gun info and off the wall comedy
www.sturmgewehr.com- shop for guns and stuff

NOT WORK SAFE ... NOT all nekid but enough beyond this link. You've been warned.
smile.gif

www.celebritydistrict.com for FREE NUDE CELEBS (chicks only)
uh ok.....
WHAT? I fixed your links and posted a warning for folks that might be at work or whatever...

Simple. That CelebrityDistrict site is fuggin sweet, just some nekid is all...
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138083609 -->

Back