Cool Busa Riders In Miami ??

WILL ZALDIVAR

Registered
Hi There been riding and building Busas since 2000 This on is my seventh Hayabusa , I live here in Miami and like to ride i'm looking to see if there any guys that know how to ride that would like to get together some weekends, I dont ride every weekend but like to cruise sometime I've been riding for 30 years no accidents and getting more careful as I age , here my bike anybody in Miami that would like to cruise please respond, Thanks Will

20161230_165717.jpg

Great lookin' bike, Will. Lot of folks here enjoy the work you have done for their bikes.

Is this the same Will that owns Race Ready?

You probably wouldn't remember me, but I have done business with you a few times and had nothing but great results and a fantastic experience. So thank you for that and welcome back!

You probably wouldn't remember me, but I have done business with you a few times and had nothing but great results and a fantastic experience. So thank you for that and welcome back!
Thanks soo much I did not get on to advertise the inner panels I do, but I appreciate the compliment just got my 7 Busa and was looking to get a group of experienced riders together for some cruises, post a picture of your Busa I'm sure I'll remember.

Gratuitous picture of Bessie, my 2001 busa.

Scooter.jpg

**** Photo taken by Omslaw

She looks that way thanks to many people here on the board. My great friends Omslaw and VaBusa have taken care of her when I have been gone. You compliments belong to many people hear- on behalf of them, I say thank you.

Back