Convicted felons voting?

Here in Ma, almost everything is a felony. Altering an inspection sticker is a felony. Altering a lottery ticket. False statement to the Gaming Commision. Its insane.

I'm of the same belief as Frank. Once you have served your sentence, you should have all your rights restored with the exception of murder. Oh don't think for one second that murder equals a life sentence. I've met several murders who served less than 10 years. The person who murdered my brother is out walking free right now after about 20 years.

But short of murder, they served their time, let em vote. Sentence must be complete.

this case seems like self defense... and im not personally denigrating ure friend... im just saying that catching a felony is generally a serious thing with long term implications...… some peoples felonious charges are absolutely breathtaking, and while they are incarcerated their names are listed with asterisks...… ESCAPE RISK...…. ure friend certainly seems to have been heavily shafted..... unless there was a problem with the gun.

He was. The victim was connected and unarmed, but part of an attacking gang. Although attempted murder was the charge, assault 1 was the conviction . . . it sucked all around. I am just trying to point out that you can't paint an entire group with one brush . . .

He was. The victim was connected and unarmed, but part of an attacking gang. Although attempted murder was the charge, assault 1 was the conviction . . . it sucked all around. I am just trying to point out that you can't paint an entire group with one brush . . .
public defender? if not a public defender... we gotta start a list of shyt lawyers to prevent this stuff....

I completely agree with frank...there are all types of people who serve time...doesn’t make them no less of a human being they still deserve the chance to vote as he said they did they time...also for the rest of the folks whom think Obama was terrible coming from someone who served 23 years active duty I can tell u this Obama was way better than the piece of poo whe have in office...as a matter fact I retired because of the things he does, supports and treats not only military officials but us Americans as individuals....you may not see this or hear it but there are twice as many people retiring than joining the military because of what this “trash” in office has done and said....

Here in Ma, almost everything is a felony. Altering an inspection sticker is a felony. Altering a lottery ticket. False statement to the Gaming Commision. Its insane.

I'm of the same belief as Frank. Once you have served your sentence, you should have all your rights restored with the exception of murder. Oh don't think for one second that murder equals a life sentence. I've met several murders who served less than 10 years. The person who murdered my brother is out walking free right now after about 20 years.

But short of murder, they served their time, let em vote. Sentence must be complete.
aren't u a cop?

How long
before they
let illegal
aliens vote ?

:poke:

#AlienAndCriminalVoters *

When BUTTGIEG
and his boyfriend
take office . . .

:banghead:

Last edited:
that's crazy talk.... even pedophiles? and terrorists....
Yup! If a person commits a crime, if found guilty and convicted, completes his/her punishment, and is released, then sure. It's goofy to think that these convicted felons are OK by the law to be free and could even be your neighbor, BUT they cannot vote or have other rights...? Why would that make sense?

I believe with every fiber of my body that our rights should NOT be easy to strip. And for instances where they should be taken away, there should be a system that allows the possibility of restoration.

Im a service connected disabled veteran, deployments, honorably discharged.
I can vote...again. Think about that.

I live in Colo., saw in today’s paper they are going to make it easier for illegal aliens to get a license and insurance. They want them to be more employable.

Back