Convicted felons voting?

ali123

Banned
I think certain dems have finally completely lost their flippin minds...… its sooooo hard for anyone near center or independent to support any democrat.... and I remind everyone.... by the time a felon is caught and a conviction is secured he has many victims..... I assure you.... when does the madness end and we come together somewhere in the middle? free college?

When I was 19 I ran from the police.
was it ure first time? did u get any plea offers>????? that's pretty cold for the state to bury you with a felony charge at age 19 unless u were a habitual PITA...……. who was ure lawyer? did u use the public defender???????? wtf couldn't u plead this down??????? This story.... or STORIES deserves its own thread... no dope/no victims/no damage to any property it seems CRAZY that any judge would bury you like that...

*sigh* felons voting really? Let me guess just the innocent ones hu? lmfao.

*sigh* felons voting really? Let me guess just the innocent ones hu? lmfao.
and therin lies the problem.... we often hear of the "nonviolent" felon... problem is once ure a felon ure grouped in with some bad guys.... Bill cosby is innocent.... lol

Here in Canada they just passed a bill allowing Canadians who live abroad to vote in our elections...As they don't even live here they would never see the nastiness they voted in..

Is that worse than an un-convicted felon running the country?
You mean like Obama and his corrupt administration? DOJ, IRS, AG's, Judges, and more. He created the division that we now have and hatred/violence toward police!
I am from Detroit. I lived and worked in areas that were 85% black. Although race relations were far from perfect it seemed we got along better back then.

You mean like Obama and his corrupt administration? DOJ, IRS, AG's, Judges, and more. He created the division that we now have and hatred/violence toward police!
I am from Detroit. I lived and worked in areas that were 85% black. Although race relations were far from perfect it seemed we got along better back then.
How about sharing that blunt man?

I mean, it's kinda been in the news man. Comey, Meuller, the treatment of HRC, specifically how anyone else doing the same thing would've been rotting in jail already... I'm not a tin hatter by any stretch of the imagination, however, there's too much weird stuff going on at the moment for it to not be related.

Back