contiforce tires

dentonbusa

Registered
i noticed my front tire today on my busa it had knots all the way around it i check my bike all the time and this morning before going to work it was not like that so i got to work 40 miles away and seen it on my lunch break the tire had about 7 or 8 thousand miles on it i always check tire pressure keep it at 42 psi. yes it needed to be changed but i have run them worse and have not seen them look like that . so i took it to the dealership and put on a new contiroad attack that is the first time in years i have,nt changed my own tires i hate it when i got to trust someone other than myself i do all my own maintance with a friend. the dealership took care of me on short notice so i could ride back home it costed me 141.00 labor,and tire not bad on a sunny day wanting to ride home but i will still change my own tires .

i just ordered a set of conti road attacks,lets keep in touch to see if these tires are decent.i paid 240 a set delivered and have read good things about them.

(dentonbusa @ Mar. 30 2007,16:19) i noticed my front tire today on my busa it had knots all the way around it i check my bike all the time and this morning before going to work it was not like that so i got to work 40 miles away and seen it on my lunch break the tire had about 7 or 8 thousand miles on it i always check tire pressure keep it at 42 psi. yes it needed to be changed but i have run them worse and have not seen them look like that . so i took it to the dealership and put on a new contiroad attack that is the first time in years i have,nt changed my own tires i hate it when i got to trust someone other than myself i do all my own maintance with a friend. the dealership took care of me on short notice so i could ride back home it costed me  141.00 labor,and tire not bad on a sunny day wanting to ride home but i will still change my own tires .
The knots on the tire are from it bouncing down the road...your suspension needs to be adjusted
wink.gif

Back