conti roadattacks

Heard/read a lot of good things about them. Good price too! A guy at work has em on his R1 but he is more of a poser than anything so I can't use him as a barometer.

they are a good tire for the twisties but not for milage buddy of mine works at the yamaha dealership here and he swears by them they will hook up real well so hang on
biggrin.gif

I have one on the rear (still running stock front) and have no complaints. I've had it get squirrely a couple of times under hard acceleration while coming out of a corner but for the most part it sticks really good. The reviews I read say they're pretty close to the Pilot Powers but cost a lot less.

I inherited a set when I aquired Elektra,gonna try em out soon.

I was going to try thes before i got my Michelin HPX's, my contact at the dealership said that the attacks would not have that great of a life on the busa, as they are more focused for the liter and under bikes. he said the busas power and torqe would eat them up.

just my .02 since i didnt try them

(badassbusa03 @ Sep. 08 2006,07:40) I was going to try thes before i got my Michelin HPX's, my contact at the dealership said that the attacks would not have that great of a life on the busa, as they are more focused for the liter and under bikes. he said the busas power and torqe would eat them up.

just my .02 since i didnt try them
Where can you still get HPX's?

i found a new set on Ebay shipped to my door for $300

had mounted on rims for $30

I just got back from Deals Gap and over 1900 miles on a set and they work Great!! For street rubber they stick really well. Seem to be plenty of tread left on em too. I would say at least 4000 miles out of the rear. I will buy another set when these are gone!! I like them as well or better than the old Metzler M1 Sportec's I used to use that only lasted about 2000 mile at best.

Have a Conti-Force now .....supposedly a harder compound and still only got 3,200 miles .

Back