Conti race attacks???

fasteddieboy

Registered
Any 240 guys on here try these new Conti race attacks yet? Thinking hard about ordering them but would like some user feedback.

Is that a Dot approved tire ??? I don't see the tread design moving to much water out of your way if you get caught in the rain. Looks real nice though:thumbsup:

All conti road tires are DOT ,you must look for "Race Attack-Street" the other Race attacks are track only
Continental Motorcycle Tyres*-ContiRaceAttack Street

If your not a real racer ,and i mean on racetracks ,better go with the Sport Attack.

Race Attacks are a crap in rain or wet conditions as all race tires ,but real good even if its hot .
If your an average rider or lok for mileage go with the road attack :thumbsup:

All conti road tires are DOT ,you must look for "Race Attack-Street" the other Race attacks are track only
Continental Motorcycle Tyres*-ContiRaceAttack Street

If your not a real racer ,and i mean on racetracks ,better go with the Sport Attack.

Race Attacks are a crap in rain or wet conditions as all race tires ,but real good even if its hot .
If your an average rider or lok for mileage go with the road attack :thumbsup:
Go with the Road Attacks. I've ran them hard in the corners leaned way over on a stock wheelbase/tire size busa and they stuck like glue....plus they lasted :thumbsup: They would do awesome on your machine :beerchug:

yea, they make the race attack in a 240, but not the street attack. another thought is the pirelli diablo custom, they built it for the diavel (might've misread that in the article, but i thought that's what it said).

yea, they make the race attack in a 240, but not the street attack. another thought is the pirelli diablo custom, they built it for the diavel (might've misread that in the article, but i thought that's what it said).

They sure are a lot cheaper!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back