Contest Results

ThunderJohn

Registered
Thanks to all of those who voted. I think this thing is rigged. I had too many people voting between the org and all the guys at work to not even come in the top three. Well I told her to take a pic that was more tramp than stamp.

Oh well better luck next time. Here are the winners.

LINK

i have to admit the girl that won i thought had one of the best i voted for yours but thought hers was the best

The winner isn't considered a tramp stamp though. It's an entire back piece.

Well I agree with 1st place, it's much better than the typical stamp because it's something more, something intentional, thoughtful maybe...

But third place there is retarded, cliche, and dated. We're a generation of poorly thought out ink and pin holes. Nothing like a lack of common sense mixed with a desire to fit in.

I think you'd be surprised at just how often "contests" aren't contests at all. Happens all the time with Bikini contests, tattoos, etc... It's a surprise to a lot of ladies to learn that there isn't any sort of Sworn impartiality I think.

Anyhoo, better luck next time...

And I'll offer a Sentiment...

old_folks_home_2050.gif

Dood when we hit retirement age... Things are going to be pretty darned entertaining...

Metallica, Green Day, NIN, all blaring outta the same old folks home? Will be interesting.

Back