CONTEST - MEMBERS VOTE ON THE TOP PICS!

CONTEST - MEMBERS VOTE ON THE TOP PICS! - vote to see who wins the prize!

• snow busa

Votes: 105 100.0%
  • gas busa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blue track busa

• red track busa

• Total voters
well since you were looking for picture quality i have a few comments on each.

snow busa - cool idea and great surroundings....however ive seen better shots from a disposible camera

gas busa - very colorful and nice bike however....you already have a swingarm plate!! lol

blue busa - very good quality pic, its the one i voted for

red busa - also good action shot however if the photo was taken more from the font end of the bike i think it would have been better, i think its a little too straight on, it kinda takes away fromn the picture.

these are just my opinions only so i hope no one gets offended

all_coholic.gif

(rxtreme7 @ Jun. 19 2007,14:36) well since you were looking for picture quality i have a few comments on each.

snow busa - cool idea and great surroundings....however ive seen better shots from a disposible camera

gas busa - very colorful and nice bike however....you already have a swingarm plate!! lol

blue busa - very good quality pic, its the one i voted for

red busa - also good action shot however if the photo was taken more from the font end of the bike i think it would have been better, i think its a little too straight on, it kinda takes away fromn the picture.

these are just my opinions only so i hope no one gets offended

all_coholic.gif
I do have a swingarm plate but its a cheapy one. its kinda rigged on there to my spool.

Voted Red Busa
biggrin.gif
, We ALL know that RED IS THE FASTEST color
beerchug.gif
 , of course I may be quite Biased
tounge.gif

hey chromed and stretched can i have the old tag mount? lol i need one as my license plate is not so legal where it is.

(KoK-LoL @ Jun. 19 2007,18:53) Voted Red Busa
biggrin.gif
, We ALL know that RED IS THE FASTEST color
beerchug.gif
 , of course I may be quite Biased
tounge.gif
YA- BUB !!! "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!!"
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(Somebody1010 @ Jun. 20 2007,20:26) hey chromed and stretched can i have the old tag mount? lol i need one as my license plate is not so legal where it is.
lol....where is it? we'll see. i wanna see which one looks better on my bike. i probably chrome this one first to see.... if i win it.

(kennym4 @ Jun. 19 2007,02:43) KNEE DOWN BUSA..... SHOULD BE USED IN A COMERCIAL !!!!!!!
       always hear " yeah they're great on the straight away"

that's when they should be shown this picture, and told, they handle very well too !!!........WITH A SKILLED RIDER !!!!!!!
Next time someone says that busa's don't handle well, ask them if they ever tried one, if they say yes, tell them "they handle great with a skilled rider", watch thier face, and listen to them switch up thier statement !!!!
Yup! Busa's r no good @ the track...
SHOCKED.gif

774_IR6X8073cropped_narrow.jpg

(Chromed-n-Stretched @ Jun. 21 2007,18:30) I just though this was a good pic, it from last nights fishing trip to the bridge.

Downtown-1.jpg

not too bad for a point and shoot huh?
please send me the full sized version

chromed-n-stretched......

PM me with your mailing address or info what to do with the plate mount. you won.... it's yours, now.

good job!

beerchug.gif

Back