CONTEST - MEMBERS VOTE ON THE TOP PICS!

CONTEST - MEMBERS VOTE ON THE TOP PICS! - vote to see who wins the prize!

• snow busa

Votes: 105 100.0%
  • gas busa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blue track busa

• red track busa

• Total voters

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
CONTEST OVER!

"gas busa" by chromes n stretched wins in a landslide...

THANKS TO ALL FOR SUBMITTING PHOTOS AND PLAYING ALONG... AND THANKS TO ALL FOR VOTING!!!

AND...

THANKS TO NINJA KILLER FOR SUPPLYING THE 'PRIZE'!!!

PaND

I have to admit that I voted for yours... it took skill to take that action shot. Or maybe somebody was just lucky.

Everybody knows that Blue Busa @ the track is gonna win
beerchug.gif

Do they use two plate holders on one bike ?
all_coholic.gif
Busa @ the pump is a great pic of a sweet ride!
bowdown.gif

Tough one. All great representations.
Snow Busa is great because it represents the tenacious attitude and dedication of riding though the seasons.
Busa at the Pump is definately my favorite Busa picture as far as just the bike goes.
Busa at the track is just an amazing picture. The background looks like a painted set in some studio.
Knee down Busa tells it like it is. This machine was meant to be riden like a pro. For all the skeptics of the versitility of the Busa, take a look.

Great pictures to choose from, but I have to go with Busa at the Pump.
Great job with that bike.
beerchug.gif

No denying that the shot from Chromed-n-Stretched is turning heads!!! It's a great shot so that's why I HAD to include it in the top 4. But honestly..... it's not a a particularly 'great' shot. It's nice... yes... but not a spectacular shot. I included it because it was one that was very deserving, for sure. So... yeah... I DO think it's an outstanding photo based solely upon the awesome color and framing of the shot...

And, yes.... that turquoise busa is amazing!!!!! It's a shot that cannot be denied... and that's why it's here in the top 4 for sure!!!!

Okay - I just voted for Vinny's pic - it was close for me between the two track pics, but at the end of it, I think Vinny's pic gives a better presentation of what is happening in the pic - an amazing action shot.
The snow pic is cool, no doubt.
Chromed n stretched? Simply beautiful... btu the action pics won out over beauty.

They are all increadible pics... should try to send them all in to a magazine...

At one point we were trying to put together a calendar.. might be time to revisit that...

I'm just amazed the snow shot didn't get votes so far!!!!

It was the front runner at the beginning a few days ago!!!!!

Well chromed & stetched is one of the nicest Busa's around, but you said

"PICTURE" CORRECT ? QUALITY of PICTURE,not QUALITY of BUSA ?

so going by 2 of the bikes already have  the plate mounts on thier bike,

not that it matters, but best pic to me.........BLUE BUSA

NOW
Best view...SNOW BUSA .....AMAZING !!!!
Best bike... CHROMED & STETCHED...BELONGS IN MAGAZINE !!!!

KNEE DOWN BUSA..... SHOULD BE USED IN A COMERCIAL !!!!!!!
       always hear " yeah they're great on the straight away"

that's when they should be shown this picture, and told, they handle very well too !!!........WITH A SKILLED RIDER !!!!!!!
Next time someone says that busa's don't handle well, ask them if they ever tried one, if they say yes, tell them "they handle great with a skilled rider", watch thier face, and listen to them switch up thier statement !!!!

(BA BUSA @ Jun. 18 2007,21:39) Everybody knows that Blue Busa @ the track is gonna win
beerchug.gif
It got my vote. I do however really like the gas pump bike.

I think the Busa at the pump is the best pic. Even though im not a fan of bling, chrome dos'nt go fast etc.
I think that is a great shot My 2 cents

Thanks for all the votes on my photo, no it doesnt show the sport of the bike as much as the others, but i believe it repre sents the riders love of riding and the bikes thirst for more. thanks everyone who has voted for mine and good luck to you all!
beerchug.gif

Gas Busa. Even though I would rather see Powers girl model the part.

Back