Constand Spyder

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Just received this and put her together. I've not lifted the bike yet as that is the son's Great White and he is at work. Will do that soon. Looks great, seems sturdy enough and I'm sure it will be fine. You need to removed one frame bolt and install the slip unit/insert adapter behind the factory frame bolt which I don't think either of us would leave it in just during maintenance. Thanks @c10 for the find and recommendation of this product. I think she will work just fine for our needs.

I'm concerned as well but after that frame bolt is removed and put it back through the top mount it will be solid. The extra space shown in the photo is because I've just sit in in the hole for the photo. It should mount deep within and the frame bolt goes through that top unit and then it will be as tight as the bottom one. I will for sure do better pictures of it in action.

those bolts seem very short to lift up the bike. I am sure it works...maybe make video or some more pics lifted. I am curious how it works out!

Still waiting on stuff from Zuki. I'm thinking C10 new all to well that rubber gourmet he offered up was going to be a long wait. Since son as all this stuff off the Great White he still found stuff missing from his wreck. I swear the dealership did not deserve 1 cent of insurance repair money. While he was waiting and since he has 10,000 mile or a tad more he did the HH shoes and new tires. His long awaiting parts on the kitchen counter as he is at work tonight. I think he is going to pull the ECU and off to Schnitz for basic ECU changes, maybe I will as well on my Gen II or Blusa that is. Cold as poop in Colorado anyways. Just wanted to update you Orgsters.

HH Pads.jpg

Diablo Supercorsa.jpg

Great White.jpg

I appreciate that Mr. Brown. I will get ahold of @Boosted Cycle Perf and let him do his thing for mine and get a price of course. I had already suggested this to my son and showing his this may make a difference in his decision. Always good to keep the lights on as well.

I'd suggest sending the ECU to Rob @Boosted Cycle Perf instead of Schnitz, I am a huge fan of Schnitz racing and Ryan in particular, but Rob helps keep the lights on around here and is capable of doing anything they can do.....

ZeePopo, C10 had shared a link on here for this CONSTAND and I bought it out of Florida via eBay at only $125 shipped. I've not used it yet and my son is I'm pretty sure untrusting of it for his bike. Once he is out of my bay I'm going to put my bike up on it if I have the right adapter and plates. The adapter that goes into the frame after removing the big bolt is questionable right now. I'll see once I remove mine and take a peek.

I been thinking of getting this stand as well. Did you order from Europe or the States?

These are his first. He was on the Metzlers when he wrecked because of the oil in the road and he is still a bit unsure of turning and hopefully these helps with confidence again.

Nice stand. Love the Supercorsas. I don't ride on anything else.

Back