Consindering to buy Hayabusa

Rautapaa

Registered
Hello everyone!

I'm considering to buy Hayabusa for my next bike. Att the moment I'm riding with Yamaha YZF R6 and i would like to have a bike with some traveling features. I like to drive long day rides ->500km/day fast. I think that Hayabusa could be right bike for me or what do you think? Is there any year model with some troubles and what do I need to check when I start making a deal of used Hayabusa?

Nick7

Registered
Buy the 98's they are the fastest!! all years are great bikes! they are comfortable and just a great bike to ride... Joking about the 98's... Welcome to the site!

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
2003 and newer bikes should all be fine. Welcome to the .org!

MelodicMetalGod

Registered
:welcome:!

You're on the right track for a great sport touring bike. If you must buy used, I can recommend the 2008's! There are many avaiable as used sales already. You'll get all the advantages of a the GenII without the new bike price.

Best of luck!

b4thenite

Donating Member
Registered
Welcome. My name means "distastful" in Finnish, so I heard from my Finnish friend.
Posted via Mobile Device

zook

Registered
my 08 is awesome i have been from Los Angeles to New Mexico many times and it's a comfortable ride just don't lean down on your wrists too much.