Connecting Rods for a Turbo bike?

you get it back from Frank yet?
ill pm u.…. I told frank to take his time... I wasn't in a rush.... he got the output shaft support plate on there.... the fancy Brembo MC/ the Gp4s,,, just gotta do plugs and change the coolant/oil and test ride it...…. the CZ rim started leaking again... I cannot find a CZ rim to match..... so its getting a stock rim for the remainder of this summer.... im gonna go VTRAC(new design) as soon as they come out...… so during the winter ill send it back for wheels..... and maybe I can talk frank into a MAXXECU or a motec…. lol... we shall see.

ill pm u.…. I told frank to take his time... I wasn't in a rush.... he got the output shaft support plate on there.... the fancy Brembo MC/ the Gp4s,,, just gotta do plugs and change the coolant/oil and test ride it...….
any chance in the near future to see a video of it - you driving? I would love to see you just accelerating in a straight line....

any chance in the near future to see a video of it - you driving? I would love to see you just accelerating in a straight line....
I don't even own a cell phone.... but I have an idea..... rocketman is in CT.... it would be soooo cool to take a ride to powerhouse.... and get some footage of the THREE big turbo bikes in action...……. even if its just a little. @Rocketmn ….. at some point.... would be nice to even get some pics together no? @POWERHOUSE also has a nasty 600 hp gen1... its beautiful.... (3) 600 hp bikes all together.

Last edited:
I don't even own a cell phone.... but I have an idea..... rocketman is in CT.... it would be soooo cool to take a ride to powerhouse.... and get some footage of the THREE big turbo bikes in action...……. even if its just a little. @Rocketmn ….. at some point.... would be nice to even get some pics no?

Phone wont work really. You need a camera - GoPro etc..maybe you can borrow one from a friend?
Or you ride with someone and he records it...even better...

oh no?! I finally decided forget about the missing parts and start assembling this weekend. was cleaning the tank and, being the exceptional example of manhood I am I shook 4 gals of cleaner mix and did the back in. Could barely stand today so did some electrical stuff.

Phone wont work really. You need a camera - GoPro etc..maybe you can borrow one from a friend?
Or you ride with someone and he records it...even better...
we shall see... I hate being recorded in any fashion// it always comes back to bite me in the azz....

we shall see... I hate being recorded in any fashion// it always comes back to bite me in the azz....
well...make sure to hide your plate...but iam sure everyone here would love to see your bike finally in action and see how 400 hp really pull....!!

You have any riding videos? By your pic you have some mad skills.

I might have some older ones back from europe.(I had no ca,era back then as they werent popular at the time)! But since I live in canada I have mostly "boring" scenery videos. (I dont get younger and grew out of my "immature"days...)!

@shade told me.... hahaha

here's your standard issue weapon at your job @ali123
You little ass baton

31oo4otoo8L._SY355_.jpg

Back