Connecting Rods for a Turbo bike?

@fallenarch ….. see man...… ure wasting ure money arch..... u should have just bought Chinese fairings/ Brobbo(Chinese Brembo clone) brakes.... un-guddayum real conversation here,.,,,,,,,,

ure such a 2 faced dude...… then why do u drive a Mercedes?
Do you understand what 2 faced means? I practice what I preach, unlike yourself.
I bought a used Mercedes. I did not pay sticker.... The drivetrain in the car I bought is well known to be rock solid reliable to levels of power which entertain me. The weak link in the platform is the hydraulic suspension, which I will replace with adjustable coilovers. Do your research, spend your money wisely. Learn how to do things yourself, that's more money you can spend in parts.

@fallenarch ….. see man...… ure wasting ure money arch..... u should have just bought Chinese fairings/ Brobbo(Chinese Brembo clone) brakes.... un-guddayum real conversation here,.,,,,,,,,
You obviously don't understand. Chinese fairings and braided lines are a sufficient upgrade for some, lots of members here are satisfied with their setups and ride them every day. Then there are those who don't do their research when buying and spend thousands to ride their bikes rarely. As I said do you. I'ma do me.

Do you understand what 2 faced means? I practice what I preach, unlike yourself.
I bought a used Mercedes. I did not pay sticker.... The drivetrain in the car I bought is well known to be rock solid reliable to levels of power which entertain me. The weak link in the platform is the hydraulic suspension, which I will replace with adjustable coilovers. Do your research, spend your money wisely. Learn how to do things yourself, that's more money you can spend in parts.
i wonder why the drivetrain is rock solid? some people are so far behind in the race…. they actually think they are leading.

wow.... I was talking about connecting rods here.... and quality control in Chinese factories as compared to reputable American factories..... by and large......….
Many Chinese parts and products are ISO and TUV certified, so it appears that your opinion isn't shared universally.

Material comp tests require samples. If what you're saying is true, and materials vary widely, the only way to tell what you have is to test, and in doing so destroy the samples.
Quality control in Chinese factories has come a long way in the last 20 years. I've run a CX Racing turbo for 9 years. It was supposed to be "Chinese junk" but it's served me well. Same with off-road light bars, led bulbs etc etc. The stories your father told you may have had some basis in fact, but things have changed.
cx racing... look at the video....

I paid under 10k for 500+ whp. That's a win in my book. What do you drive?
whatever I want...... 75 grand or under.... I work a lot... im actually car shopping now..... u know that.... im gonna order a roush car.... my car is paid up 2014 5.0 mustang...….. im enjoying no car note.....

whatever I want...... 75 grand or under.... I work a lot... im actually car shopping now..... u know that.... im gonna order a roush car.... my car is paid up 2014 5.0 mustang...….. im enjoying no car note.....
I too enjoy no car note. Precisely my point. Spend your money however you want, and I'll do the same. You think spending more money means you have better things, and I do not think that's necessarily so.
Do you.

I too enjoy no car note. Precisely my point. Spend your money however you want, and I'll do the same. You think spending more money means you have better things, and I do not think that's necessarily so.
Do you.
i think chinese connecting rods MIGHT not be up to spec.... like they may come out of round with one pull at 500 hp.

It all worked out in the end..... I know you got lied to and f ed around. Even after all the $$$ not the drama do you feel like you got a sick machine for the price.

It all worked out in the end..... I know you got lied to and f ed around. Even after all the $$$ not the drama do you feel like you got a sick machine for the price.
its just soooo weird.... if he would have just said... the electronics need a little attention.... I would have felt sooooo much better... weeks and weeks of waiting and wondering..... for a solution..... all the while I thought it was a hurt motor AND a host of other problems... stressful.

Back