Congratulations to Brock Davidsons 1st 7 sec. pass

Congratulations to Brock Davidson for the first sub 8 second street bike pass with a 7.993, and a back-up pass of 7.986.

BROCK, was at the track and saw your 7 second passes. drove all the way from delaware to see your 7 second pass. was worth the trip.i ask right before you ran if you were going to go 7's.you drove the **** out of that bandit.YOU ARE THE MAN?????? GOOD JOB. MAT MOTOR

(sorry, the above posted when I posted this)

Hey Rockman, you do know that Brock's bike is NOT a turbo bike, right? Brock has a nitrous Bandit, Gary Wardowski has the Turbo Busa. Both are quick, but as Brock pointed out Gary's bike runs the numbers with a stock component Hayabusa engine. Very impressive numbers for a bike that is so new. On the other hand Brock's numbers are impressive since nobody else has run them with the same rules, and the simple fact that gains at that level are VERY hard to come by.

[This message has been edited by GSXRTURBO1 (edited 24 May 2000).]

Thanks Guys!

I took ALOT of work and effort, but it all paid off.

We also had some luck.
Rockinghams track surface is notorious for getting slippery when exposed to direct sun light. Sunday morning, overcast (120 deg. track temp)= 7.97-.99-.98. Afternoon clouds lifted (155 deg. track temp)= 8.15 and
an 8.19, full-quartermile-black mark loss in the final. Oh well, we may have lost 1 battle but we won the war!

I can't wait to get to INDY and Gainsville!!

Thanks again,
Brock

ps How about Gary Wardoski?
8.26 @ 174mph on a STOCK engine HRC-turbo Hayabusa!!!

Yeah quite a fair comparison A turbo Bandit or Busa to a non-turbo bike. Whatever dude. Gloat all you want if it makes u happy..

Brock, looks as if i owe you another "shot".
Congrats on the run. Wish i was there to see it. The last time i saw you was in the rock in april when it rained.

It was those Cometic Gasket's wasn't it Brock? HAHA
Talk to you later Brock,

Paul

Back