Congrats to Mr. Revlis (Eh Hem) Rev if you will

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Rev.......just noticed yer one of the big dawgs now.......congratulations on climbing the coraparate ladder so quickly.
Does this mean I'm not allowed to bug ya anymore.......if I do......would you kick me off the board.

Seriously dude.......congrats :beerchug: :thumbsup:

NO NO NO...I am only in there to tune The NEW Owners FAQ...I am pulling some of the best oldies but goodies threads out of General etc...and Moving them to the FAQ to Hopefully really provide some good reading for the "New/Potential Owner"...Cool...

Yeah, it means I can Stomp all over your thread Monster...But The Captain would kick my ass off the board in a hurry if I started doing anything other than lending a hand...

Just Helping out is all... Thanks though Monster, Big-O I appreciate it... ;)

You're so humble Rev...

You're doing a great thing though...some of us don't have time to look through all the old threads for answers...at least not from work! :D

Congrats Keith! Keep up the good work, and be prepared to fix lots of mistakes from blondie here! :tounge:

See now you start assuming I actually work....

Come on Rev.....accept responsibility......yer name is on all the forum topics.......

And if you mess with my threads, I'm comin down to Fla to kick (My Own Butt), and while I'm down there, maybe we can do some ridin. :bounce:  :thumbsup:  :super:  :beerchug:

Riding sounds good...Winter Time is a good time to be here...

Yep, I actually get a lot of work done as well. Besides my Laptop at home went Tango Uniform last night so I am kinda in a spot...

Tango Uniform is military phonetic alphabet. They use certain words to represent each letter in the alphabet. Tango= T, Uniform= U. Toes up is slang fer dead, as in on yer back fer good.

So, Tango Uniform= T U = Toes Up= DEAD... ;)

Yeah, teeots up would be another translation. I've also heard it used for tore up (actually to' up), as in drunk. :alcoholic:

Yeah I am using Tango Uniform in it's proper? Or improper usage Tit's Up... Broken, 86'd, smoked, cashed (cached?), OR Maybe the laptop Sh*t the Bed, Crapped itself, ate itself, Whatever you like it's now FUBAR...Heh, Explain that one will you Bullet? :D

But I am just trying to help, I am hoping to not only pour through "General" but some others as well and dig up and pin some of the best, most informative threads. Yeah...I am a grave robber now...Picking through the flesh of the Board to find the choicest tastiest bits...

Whatever you like it's now FUBAR...Heh, Explain that one will you Bullet?  :D
Yeah, you're just tryin' ta get me ta say the f word so you can use yer new found authority and ban my arse! I'ss like that now? :super: :laugh:

FUBAR= Fugged Up Beyond All Recognition... Hah! You can't get me, ha ha ha haaaaaaa ha! :bounce:

Come on Rev.....accept responsibility......yer name is on all the forum topics.......

And if you mess with my threads, I'm comin down to Fla to kick yer but, and while I'm down there, maybe we can do some ridin.  :beerchug:
I dunno Bro That sounds like a challenge.....

Better Check your post....

Was that meant fer me? Did you quote the wrong guy? I thought I dropped the challenge!?! :super:

:bounce:

Back