Congrats Ryan Schnitz & Team Muzzy

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
I know it's a zx-14 but I'm still glad to see a modern jap sport bike hitting it in the NHRA :thumbsup: Best of luck for the season :cheerleader:

Heard about the red light but hey you're not running hard unless you're right on that edge.

If you dont red light sometime your not trying hard enough.

thats prob some my overtime in that bike.

I would love see Ryan win a race.I know he has the skill 2 do it.

I was there and it was a great race all around. 2 of my friends quailfied for the 16 bike field. Unfortunely they both lost in the first round. Ryan can flat out ride a bike better than most of the field forsure but they're a long way away in the horsepower area.

I can't agree more. :beerchug: In the long haul I think they'll get there for sure. :thumbsup:
I was there and it was a great race all around. 2 of my friends quailfied for the 16 bike field. Unfortunely they both lost in the first round. Ryan can flat out ride a bike better than most of the field forsure but they're a long way away in the horsepower area.

gainsville has 2nd biggest crowd.Know who has biggest?:whistle:

Indy I always reserve row 1 starting line seats sat+sun:thumbsup:

gainsville has 2nd biggest crowd.Know who has biggest?:whistle:

Indy I always reserve row 1 starting line seats sat+sun:thumbsup:

Oh yea, every drag racing fan should go to the U.S. Nationals at least once in their lifetime.

Saturday & Sunday...but what about Monday? I know you stay untill Monday!
:thumbsup:

Back