congrats americans, you are now number two

:rofl: It's the little things...or the big(ger)...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Hey, I'm doing my part!

ForumRunner_20130710_201151.png

ForumRunner_20130710_201151.png

Atta Boy!!! Ranch Dressing on top of pizza..... that outta give your arteries a nice work out having to pump 2 heaping servings of saturated fat :whistle:

You should come and visit Aus and you might change your mind who is second on the fatcnut scale,the amount of cottage cheese(AKA cellulite)"some" of these woman have would make Costco green with envy.

Wooo Hooo Let's start a chant.... We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two, We're number two,

i think the main problem is because almost ALL of our food is processed with preservatives or the use of steroids. we have nowhere to run. i lost 5 pounds easily in Greece because the food is fresh and they don't shove the gigantic servings down our throats.:whistle:

I think it must be because all the fit mexican's have jumped the fence, swam the river, and are in the US. lol

Back