Confused

Chopstix

Registered
Hi.. Alright i know my hunch is correct but i just wanted to verify before i sound like adumbass when approaching someone about it... now I know the bike is a 1298 cc displacement, but my plaque on it says 1299... am i trippin or whats up? (sidenote: ive let some people borrow my bike, and lets put it this way.. i wouldnt trust them with a fork if i could.. but well, when ur high i guess thast the price u pay)... should i be worried about the fact the plaque is wrong or is there any place i can go to check if everything is right with the bike... ive always thought the bike was acting funny in the past few months, but i just thought i was tripping.. yea i know, i am a dumbshit for lettin others borrow my baby, but lesson learned.. im more concerned for my safety when riding. i dont wanna be carvin through the canyon and have something go wrong cuz the tweakers forgot to put #### together right..

bike_and_vette.jpg

not that I have ever concerned myself with a 1cc discrepancy....but where do you find the different listings?

if the vin tag reads 1299 and suzuki's site also sez 1299....why question it?

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143442951 -->

Hi..  Alright i know my hunch is correct but i just wanted to verify before i sound like  adumbass when approaching someone about it...   now I know the bike is a 1298 cc displacement, but my plaque on it says 1299... am i trippin or whats up?  (sidenote: ive let some people borrow my bike, and lets put it this way..   i wouldnt trust them with a fork if i could..  but well, when ur high i guess thast the price u pay)...  should i be worried about the fact the plaque is wrong or is there any place i can go to check if everything is right with the bike... ive always thought the bike was acting funny in the past few months, but i just thought i was tripping..  yea i know, i am a dumbshit for lettin others borrow my baby, but lesson learned..   im more concerned for my safety when riding. i dont wanna be carvin through the canyon and have something go wrong cuz the tweakers forgot to put #### together right..
Were you still hi when you typed this?

"This bring me to my next point. Don't do drugs"

Hi..  Alright i know my hunch is correct but i just wanted to verify before i sound like  adumbass when approaching someone about it...   now I know the bike is a 1298 cc displacement, but my plaque on it says 1299... am i trippin or whats up?  (sidenote: ive let some people borrow my bike, and lets put it this way..   i wouldnt trust them with a fork if i could..  but well, when ur high i guess thast the price u pay)...  should i be worried about the fact the plaque is wrong or is there any place i can go to check if everything is right with the bike... ive always thought the bike was acting funny in the past few months, but i just thought i was tripping..  yea i know, i am a dumbshit for lettin others borrow my baby, but lesson learned..   im more concerned for my safety when riding. i dont wanna be carvin through the canyon and have something go wrong cuz the tweakers forgot to put #### together right..
Oh. My. God.
eek2.gif

Back