Confession

heheh...I really like my neon green thong....and the air whooshing over me bum is so.....refreshing...
ya know what Pacman ? .....i dont doubt it.....

dood, you've got to let go of all this nekkid , ball-shavin' ,thong-wearin' , azz doin' whatever type thinkin'.

U R freaKIN out Da Rubbah.....

get Help man.....before its 2 late

Rubbah meets ......
drink.gif
guns.gif
PACIFICthongBUSA

See what happens.

I leave this place for a few days to take care of momma and look what you get into!

Clean up this mess immediately!  
mad.gif

And Thrasher, I thought you were a nice young man, now you're hanging out with Pacific, shaving things that should NOT be shaved, dangeling them out in the wind at high velocity!

WTF?!?

Pacific, your a bad boy too!
Courrupting poor Thrasher like that!

What am I going to do with you kids?!?

See what happens.

I leave this place for a few days to take care of momma and look what you get into!

mad.gif

And Thrasher, I thought you were a nice young man, now you're hanging out with Pacific, shaving things that should NOT be shaved, dangeling them out in the wind at high velocity!  

WTF?!?

Hmm I... I... am not quite sure but I think..... that little spanky smileys.. they..... welll. hmmm they seem exciting in some way... muah ha ha

See what happens.

mad.gif

WTF?!?

Hmm I... I... am not quite sure but I think..... that little spanky smileys.. they..... welll. hmmm they seem exciting in some way... muah ha ha
See!

That's just what I was talking about!

Thrasher, I don't think you should be hanging around with Pacific any more!

Pacific, Stop being Gay!

heheh...I really like my neon green thong....and the air whooshing over me bum is so.....refreshing...
ya know what Pacman ? .....i dont doubt it.....

dood, you've got to let go of all this nekkid , ball-shavin' ,thong-wearin' , azz doin' whatever  type thinkin'.

U R freaKIN  out Da Rubbah.....

get Help man.....before its 2 late

Rubbah meets ......
drink.gif

guns.gif
 PACIFICthongBUSA
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
Hahaha....seriously, Rubbah, I busted a gut laughin at this one! Heheh....you know I'll be serious when it comes time fer me an' you to kick some A$$, right? Yep, me an you, kickin the world's A$$ by storm!!!

Yer boy just likes to kick back ev'ry now and then....let all that gunk outta his engine. That way, he can rev even better than before! Yeah, that's me...muffler rippin', rider beatin', scammer killin' ol Pacific.

Haha....you know I'd thoroughly enjoy beatin' da snot outta some hapless moron that pissed ya off...just fer giggles

Yer a good ol boy, Rubbah...

ices_rofl.gif

See what happens.

mad.gif

WTF?!?

aah, Mikey....do I sense some hostilities? Perhaps I'm not paying enough attention to my "Shugah"? Awww, come ta poppa Shugah nuts....he'll make everything all better....

See what happens.

mad.gif

WTF?!?

See!

That's just what I was talking about!  

Thrasher, I don't think you should be hanging around with Pacific any more!  

Pacific, Stop being Gay!  
Haha...Mikey, you still a funny guy! You know, all ya gotta do is ask me, and I'll pour some "shugah" on you...

Wait a minute, where's WWJD? Isn't that retro music his thang?

I'm avoiding this whole nad-shaving, gay retro expedition this go round :p

That maybe the guy Joker... The guy I saw was wearing keds,
white gym socks pulled up to his knees and a pair of "Daisy
Dukes". He was also wearing a helmet, lightweight motocross
gloves and a tan/skin toned  Members Only style jacket.
He also had a backback. When I saw him he was in the
company of a silver Yamaha FZ1.
View attachment 456904 yup yup.. that's the same pair we came up on just north
of the Hess~ Funniest damn thing I ever seen~ I was even
riding two up with the Mrs. and still had to get around 'em~
It was too funny...  
laugh.gif

That maybe the guy Joker... The guy I saw was wearing keds,
white gym socks pulled up to his knees and a pair of "Daisy
Dukes". He was also wearing a helmet, lightweight motocross
gloves and a tan/skin toned  Members Only style jacket.
He also had a backback. When I saw him he was in the
company of a silver Yamaha FZ1.
View attachment 456907 yup yup.. that's the same pair we came up on just north
of the Hess~ Funniest damn thing I ever seen~ I was even
riding two up with the Mrs. and still had to get around 'em~
It was too funny...  
laugh.gif
Gypsy, You want to join Raider and I Sunday? Send me a PM.

It's allways a good ride and I have to get up there more often anyway, still pretty unfamiliar with the roads, and I wind up LOST AS HELL... which does provide motivation to keep up.

PMS?
rock.gif
Post Motorcycle Sedation? Pre Motorcycle suspense? Preventative Motorcycle Soliciting?

Anyhoo, you never sent a PM so I guess we'll never know, I'll be there Sunday at 0900 unless it's raining real hard... I need to get out and do some real riding. Hey, you'll get to see my ladies new Cans this way...

Back