CONDOR-Lift Wheel Locking System

Busa_Nick

Registered
I have one, and its really excellent, I recommend to all!!! $250 and well worth it, I use mine at home and when I transport the busa. I've even tried pushing the bike as hard as I could with all my weight to see what would happen, it does not budge, your bike will never fall over at home with the condor. Once you pull your bike up into the condor, there is no need for your stand, the condor is your stand. One of the best accessories I've got for my busa.

The CONDOR® Pit-Stop/Trailer-Stop is a fully adjustable wheel locking system which accommodates all motorcycles - the PS-1500 works on pavement, concrete, dirt, sand, gravel and all forms of transport platforms such as trailers and pick-up trucks. Its a fully adjustable wheel locking system capable of accommodating front and rear wheel sizes from 14-22"/ 80-230W.

Checkout the Condor Wheel Locking System

Last edited:
small price to pay for something that looks so sturdy, i'm looking for a stand & will definetely consider!

I'm telling you bro, its a really really awesome wheel locking device, I wouldn't post here if it was crap. You will love it if you get one! The one I have is the: Pit-Stop/Trailer-Stop Stand, shown here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulling the bike up into the stand is really simple, just go nice and slow, anyways, anyone looking for a stand should really consider this product, plus with the condor you can easily trailor the bike and not worry about whether its going to fall over or not, of course always use straps as an extra percaution to hold it down on your truck/trailor after you pull it into the wheel lock.

Last edited:
I have 2 of these as well have yet to use them in my enclosed trailer but that will be changing come Sunday.

I'm telling you bro, its a really really awesome wheel locking device, I wouldn't post here if it was crap. You will love it if you get one! The one I have is the: Pit-Stop/Trailer-Stop Stand, shown here:

I have one of these. I was lucky to find a brand new on ebay for $215

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of these. I was lucky to find a brand new on ebay for $215

I'll say you were, I wasn't able to find one on ebay at the time, but thats great man you saved $35.

Last edited:
I prefer the Baxley, because the wheel gets squeezed when it is full in the chock.

DSC08170.jpg

DSC08169.jpg

DSC08168.jpg

DSC08189.jpg

I have 2 of these as well have yet to use them in my enclosed trailer but that will be changing come Sunday.

Well if you have 2??? can I have one either is one will do the blond or brunette don't matter:rofl:

Back