Concerns about gen 3?

Johnnie Phatt

Registered
I know I only just got my Busa So everything about it is exciting Question. Why the great concern over no knew Busa? It remains one of the fastest bikes in the world attaining speeds you can not reach on almost any road in North America. Winning or losing a drag race is more likely to be lost at the starting line than the finish line. It is easily and reliably modified to immense HP numbers for less than the supercharged kawi
What exactly were you wanting it to be?
Not saying you should not want whatever it is you want. Just wondering what it is you expected
Tia

It’s really an antique among superbikes with no real upgrades since 2008. Liter bikes are catching and out running it (barely) and have more electronics. Who wants a ten year old Corvette when there are new and improved models? Any new and improved Busa for me, would really have to be a world beater, just like it was when introduced in 1999. Otherwise I wouldn’t be interested. Loyal Suzuki owners want an undisputed king of the superbikes not just one that’s barely competitive.

One thing is the fact that there has been no new real upgrades to the Hayabusa line for 10 years now . The bike is great as is to all us in the know , but to the uninformed , to be competitive on the world stage , and to compete with the other manufacturers offerings , so to attract new buyers etc. , the bike needs a refresh . The bike is now showing it's age technically and is nearly forgotten as the reigning production beast to most new riders .

you know what would be hilarious? If suzuki released an electric hayabusa that would run 8,90's in the 1/4 miles.... over 210 top end... and had the equivalent of 300 hp..... (it would technically be the king again.... BUT... who wants a prius?")

You know what would be hilarious ?

If Suzuki released an electric Hayabusa
that would run 8.90's in the 1/4 mile . . .

Over 210 top end . . .

And had the equivalent of 300 hp . . .
( it would technically be the king again . . . BUT . . . who wants a Prius ? )

Perhaps one day all motorcycles will be ELECTRIC ~ but until that day arrives we still want our loud pipes *

Back