Computer gurus

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I need to be able to post a spreadsheet to hayabusa.org.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out a way for a large spreadsheet.

This is what happens if I copy and paste, notice how the columns aren't aligned;

PERIOD 1 Most Most
TEAM Charlesbusa Rider # Race 1 Race 2 Race 3 Race 4 Race 5 Race 6 Wins Podiums
V. Rossi 1 50 20
N. Hayden 2 48 40
C. Vermeulen 3 30 10
C. Edwards 4 22 0
Randy de Puniet 5 12 0
Alex Hofmann 6 4 0
Total Points 166 236

PERIOD 2 Most Most
Race 7 Race 8 Race 9 Race 10 Race 11 Race 12 Wins Podiums
Total Points

PERIOD 3 Most Most
Race 13 Race 14 Race 15 Race 16 Race 17 Race 18 Wins Podiums
Total Points

And the pic below is what its supposed to look like.  I used print preview, printscrn, then pasted in paint to get this pic.  But this technique won't work because there are going to be like 8-10pages.  

Any suggestions??  Help!

qp.gif

Save it in a different format. Do a "save as" and save it as XML or HTM format. Then you should be able to cut and paste the code.

An alternative would be to do a screen capture and output it to a .jpg file, which is what it looks like you might have done in your example.

(newmill @ Feb. 11 2007,15:03) An alternative would be to do a screen capture and output it to a .jpg file, which is what it looks like you might have done in your example.
The problem with that is the spreadsheet is bigger than can be displayed on the screen.

(Professor @ Feb. 11 2007,14:52) Save it in a different format. Do a "save as" and save it as XML or HTM format. Then you should be able to cut and paste the code.
I'll try that, thanks
biggrin.gif

There were some errors at the work computer, I'll try saving as a htm when I get home.

The pdf does work but....it doesn't display as an object.

Attachments

• Book1.pdf
    7.2 KB · Views: 196
If you have a scanner you can do it the old fashioned way, scan-save as .jpg-upload just like a picture etc. .02  
cool.gif

Shoulda mentioned, that is if you can print it out on a single page.

(Hy_Rolr @ Feb. 11 2007,20:47) If you have a scanner you can do it the old fashioned way, scan-save as .jpg-upload just like a picture etc. .02  
cool.gif

Shoulda mentioned, that is if you can print it out on a single page.
Nope, its gonna be multiple pages.

Thanks though...

Back