Complete forum noob from MIA

Mine started out all black til I got it up to a certain speed. Look what happened
View attachment 1617442
You and your (all) black bike are a welcome addition to the collection of Busa nerds around here. They are the wisest people I've ever known

What year? And why are the OEM cans still on it?

Black...and why not OEM cans? :D

My fancy dancy Roadlok rear rotor lock. They stopped making them for the rear and now only for front rotors. Had mine for years. Absolutely stops the wheel from moving so if the front rotors or forks are locked the bike has to be lifted or dragged to be moved. I carry the pin to engage the lock in the lower larger hole. It has a smaller rod that slides thru any hole in the rotor it matches up to. Takes a key to disengage the pin. Very secure. Seems ridiculous to lock just one end of the bike, especially just the front. Any two guys can lift the front and roll it away on the rear if it isn’t locked.

Good morning. . . And welcome to the best forum for life!!
Now that you’re in. . .

. . . You may never leave bwahahahahaha!

Beware the local Ti dealer and resident YouTube star @c10,
Also the court jester @rubbersidedown ,
Being as your bike is so new you won’t be needing any technical advice so that’s me outta the picture, ( you really should’ve got an old Gen 1, you would’ve learned soooooo much about how to show them love lol)
But anyway, you should have a lotta fun here ! :welcome:

Back