Complet Gsxr 1000 Front End, On A Gen2 Busa

zimba

Registered
Is there anyone who has mounted a complet GSXR 1000 front end on a Gen2 Busa, with 1000 Top fork yoke and Bottom fork yoke ??? and which model 1000, K5 K6 or which
Perhaps Photos

No
The steering neck on the frames are different.
It would be cheaper and easier to respring the busa tubes.

But I want to get rid of the Top fork yoke and Bottom fork yoke, it looks terrible and clumsy ,specially the double sandwich of a top fork yoke. I hate the look
but I prefer to use the original Suzuki parts to fix the problem, I have the Bottom fork yoke from a GSXR 1000 K9 it is 55 mm Dia. and it fits the original Hayabusa fork I also have a complete front Wheel from a GSXR 1000 K8, it goes straight on. I only missing a Top fork yoke, I can not use the GSXR 1000 K9 Top fork yoke because of the ignition key is positioned in the left side not in the center. Where do i goes from here ??????? a complete Top fork yoke and Bottom fork yoke from a GSXR 1000 K5 K6 and modificere the Bottom fork yoke to a Dia. of 55 mm so it fits the original Hayabusa fork o_Oo_Oo_O
Help o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O if someone has been in this problem and have a solution or a Picture I will be pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://japan.webike.net/products/9650271.html

321-391-000.jpg

Hallo !!!!!

Thanks for the input Gays,

kml, your offer is much better than the original, but I'm missing a Top fork yoke to the GSXR 1000 K9 with ignition key in center positionen, not in the left side then all my other GSXR 1000 K9 parts fits on the Busa gen2 o_Oo_Oo_O

I put the McIntosh top clamp on my Hayabusa, I did not like the sandwich looking OEM top clamp as well. I really like the McIntosh clamp bike feels more precise when turning and even going straight to, I could not understand why Suzuki would put rubber bushings on the OEM top clamp, the bike is so smooth to ride it don't need them.

20170314_135831.jpg

Brocks machined plate , for gen 2 , bolted up with my very favorite fasteners , M10 drilled shaft Race Hex black nitrated titanium beauties .

DSCF1255.JPG

DSCF1250.JPG

Back